We did this super cute twist braid hairstyle two weeks ago and we loved the results!
What makes these two strand twists different than other twist hairstyles is that you braid the roots first, then twist the hair to the end.
This prevents the roots from poofing and makes the twists more pliable for doing buns and ponytails with.
I love this hairdo!
For braiding the hair you’ll need:
- Honey Curls Coconut ‘n’ Honey No Poo Cleanser
- Honey Curls Honey Melody Deep Conditioner
- Honey Curls The Curly Cutie Moisturizer
- Honey Curls Hair Honey Oil Blend
- Honey Curls The Spritz & Style Detangler
Step By Step Instructions:
- The first thing you want to do is section the hair into managable sections. I usually part the hair off in four or six sections.
- Next, part out a small one inch box. The smaller the sections, the longer the hair will last.
- Braid the roots first. I braided for about two inches, then two strand twisted the rest of the way down.
- Continue this process until you’ve finished the entire head.
This style is great for naturals of all ages. I LOVE this style and I feel like it lasts longer than traditional twists.
You can change this ‘do up each day with different bows or flowers, it’s up to you!
Don’t forget to “LIKE” this post and share these pics via PINTEREST!!!
Don’t forget to “like” this tutorial if you enjoyed!
Sharing is caring!
You Might Also Like:
Easy Natural Pompadour
Braided Updo Tutorial
Big Ol’ Updo Tutorial