This is my latest natural curly black hair style and I’ve been dying to share it!
By now it’s quite clear that I am a HUGE fan of pompadour hairstyles and updo hairstyles!
This one has cornrows, two strand twists, and a bright flower to finish it all off.
For braiding the hair you’ll need:
- Honey Curls Coconut ‘n’ Honey No Poo Cleanser Review coming soon!
- Honey Curls Honey Melody Deep Conditioner Review coming soon!
- Honey Curls The Curly Cutie Moisturizer Review coming soon!
- Honey Curls Hair Honey Oil Blend Review coming soon!
- Honey Curls The Spritz & Style Detangler Review coming soon!
Great for hair of any length
Step By Step Instructions:
This style is fabulous for the summer time when you want to get those curls UP! It also makes a great style for someone who likes those more edgy styles.
You can change this ‘do up each day with different bows or flowers, it’s up to you!
Don’t forget to “LIKE” this post and share these pics via PINTEREST!!!
Don’t forget to “like” Natural Curly Black Hair Style if you enjoyed!
Sharing is caring!
You Might Also Like:
Easy Natural Pompadour
Braided Updo Tutorial
Big Ol’ Updo Tutorial